- 2019-2020 Campus Improvement Plan - YES Prep North Central Secondary
- 2019-2020 Plan de mejoria del campus - YES Prep North Central Secundaria
Due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, all Texas districts and campuses were labeled Not Rated: Declared State of Disaster for 2021, and no ratings were issued for the 2020-2021 school year. All districts and campuses will maintain their performance ratings from the 2018-2019 school year.
You may download the reports and/or access them using the links below. We will also provide hardcopies and appropriate translation (written or oral) to parents upon request.
Texas Academic Performance Report
Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) present school performance disaggregated by student groups, including ethnicity and socioeconomic status. TAPRs also provide extensive information on school staff, programs, and student demographics.
- 2020-2021 TAPR - YES Prep North Central Secondary
- 2020-2021 TAPR - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2020-2021 TAPR - Texas
- TEA website search for past TAPRs
School Report Card
The school report card (SRC) combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance. The SRC is intended specifically to inform parents and guardians about a school's individual characteristics and its academic performance.
- 2020-2021 School Report Card - YES Prep North Central Secondary
- TEA website search for past school report cards
Federal Report Cards
- 2020-2021 Federal Report Card - YES Prep North Central Secondary
- 2020-2021 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2020-2021 Federal Report Card - Texas
Texas provides annual academic accountability ratings to its public school districts, charters and schools. The ratings are based largely on performance on state standardized tests, graduation rates, and postsecondary readiness. The ratings examine student achievement, school progress, and efforts to close achievement gaps among various student groups.
If you have any questions, please contact Renatta Lindsey, Managing Director of Federal and State Compliance and Grants, at 713.967.9133 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.